Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inaugural post

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I am not sure what is going to happen. I'm a little bit nervous. Perhaps this experiment will be of some value to someone! Maybe even to me.

I hope that this blog will be a way for me to keep in touch with people whom I don't see or talk with as much as I'd like to - friends and family from home as well as people on campus. Over the summer, I'll use it to write about how things are going in St. Petersburg (I will be there.) For now, I'll write about how things are going. I will try to keep things personal and interesting without saying anything potentially incriminating or insensitive. I suppose this is the art of blogging. And hopefully, over time, I will become more comfortable with the medium.

I'll end this post now without straying from this somewhat formal, "inaugural" tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment