Friday, April 10, 2009

afternoon nap!

The highlight of my day. And completely necessary. I went to three classes this morning and nodded off for all of them. But I don't think I actually slept for more than a couple of seconds at a time. So I just nodded for 4 hours straight. One of the most exhausting periods of my life that I can remember.

So after helping to prepare for the Seder for a while, I took a long nap at the JRC. Maybe an hour, I'm really not sure. And I felt energized!

Before my nap I had a phone interview for the program I'd like to do next semester, Williams-Mystic. I've never had a phone interview before and it was a funny experience. I don't mean humorous. I think it went well enough but I definitely would have preferred a live interview.

I'm trying to bond with my suite, so I started a "twitter" on my whiteboard. So far there has been no response. To avoid any confusion, I've labeled the whiteboard "Mandatory suite bonding twitter" so they wouldn't think it was just a twitter for me to twitter to myself. And they have to walk by my room to get to their rooms. Maybe they're just shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment