Sunday, April 12, 2009

A nap whore

is what I am quickly becoming. I fell asleep on the couch in the music lounge for an hour. I meant to do it. I'm approaching the point at which I will have to use self-control to not nap instead of the other way around.

With a nap I can stop thinking about everything else. No one can make me write a paper if I'm taking a nap.

I played the final Dance Co. show tonight. As I might have mentioned, I only play in one piece which means I have about 90 minutes of free time to watch the show. All of the dances are really different - some I definitely prefer, usually the ones incluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjh
That was me falling asleep on my keyboard, not joking. As I was saying, usually the ones with the two males (all of the other dancers are female.) Very powerful dancers, so far as I can tell, knowing nothing about dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment