Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home

I am home! And I have slept 20 minutes in the past 36 hours. By staying up until now, I have put myself on the correct sleep schedule. So now I will go to bed.

The trip home was fun and successful, though I was too distracted to sleep. Jia Jia showed me her Spanish textbook and I could read some of it! Unlike my other flights, I had a seat near Lyndsay and Jia Jia, my travel companions, so we were able to interact.

I'm very tired.

My mom is attempting to fix my disintegrating diabetes bag. I'm not sure why she is doing this. I have already fixed it by lining it with a plastic grocery bag. Now it is full of crinkly packing tape. Mmm.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to our diligent historian! I enjoyed reading your blog and flipping through the pictures on facebook.
    Gracias por el trabajo Leo!!

    -Jia Jia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Jia Jia! It was my pleasure. Sorry about the apple shot! :)

    ReplyDelete