Wednesday, April 8, 2009

flake

Well, I missed the hike. BUT perhaps I redeemed myself by printing out cartoons, coloring them in, pasting them to construction paper just now. This is for a song about a ox that drank the water that quenched the fire that burned the stick that beat the dog that bit the cat that ate the kid (baby goat) my father bought etc. etc. Very conducive to holding up signs with pictures on them. The signs also have some Hebrew on them! Hopefully they say what I think they say.

And even though I missed the hike, I have perhaps increased the odds that I won't zonk out in the middle of the Seder. Or class. As Dani said last night, "I think you might be a little over-extended!" I think it's just this week, though. This blog will function partially as my paper trail and we'll see if I say that every week.

Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment